Sunday, October 18, 2009

We Don't ONLY Study

Sometimes, we have fun too!

A bunch of us nursing students celebrated the end of a long week by going to the State Fair this weekend. SO much fun. It was a day of a lot of firsts for a bunch of us, but me especially, not being from the south! All my firsts: first ferris wheel, first tractor race (observing), first fried green tomato, first fried snickers, first chocolate-covered bacon, first frozen cheesecake dipped in chocolate, first petting zoo, first state fair!

Pictures:

1- What we probably looked like by the end of the week ;) 2- The group just after we got there. 3- Eating fried green tomatoes and fried pickles! 4- My thoughts on fried foods, despite their being super delicious. 5-Ferris wheel!





3 comments:

  1. Did you eat ALL of the fried things you mentioned above? If so I'm impressed.. I'm most interested about the fried snickers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you went out and had some FUN!! Don't think I could hae done the chocolate covered bacon, maybe the snickers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just catching up on the blogs from this week... Great stories all around! I Hope Fall Break was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete